Developing "in-house" research capacity can be an expensive endeavor for most companies, particularly for those who are seeking to enter fast-paced and evolving market like the biofuels arena.
CRAFT offers its industry partners access to state-of-the art research facilities and an experienced research team in order to scientifically gather the pertinent data necessary for making sound business decisions.
Available research services include:
- Ethanol & biodiesel yield analysis for various agriculture crops
- Establishment studies for various biofuel agricultural crops
- Optimization of sugar extraction for ethanol production
- Research methodologies for chemical identification & quantification
- Gas, Ion, & Liquid chromatography analysis
- Environmental impact analysis of various biofuel industry processes
- Electron, light & fluorescent microscopy
To schedule an opportunity to discuss your research needs, contact CRAFT's program coordinator, Brad Barnett, at 859-622-7316 or firstname.lastname@example.org.